Skywatcher Startravel-102 Synscan AZ GoTo 102 mm f/500 Refractor with GoTo Mount
The exciting Skywatcher SynScan AZ Computerised GoTo Telescopes will allow you to easily find and track night sky treasures such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan AZ hand control allows you point your telescope automatically at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42900 night sky objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. An ideal instrument for the wide-field observation of Deepsky objects, such as nebulae, star fields & clusters and galaxies. A useful telescope for astrophotography and also for daytime terrestrial use.Technical details
- tracking rates: solar, lunar, sidereal
- alignment Method: Two-star or brightest star alignment
- pointing accuracy up to 10 arc seconds
- slewing speeds: 1x, 2x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x and 800x
- mount can be used with popular Planetarium Software
- 102 mm Refractor
- SynScan AZ Mount
- Eyepieces 10 & 20 mm
- 2 x Barlow
- Diagonal Mirror 1,25"
- 6 x 30 Finder
A beautiful Beginner Telescope with enough Aperture on a GoTo Mount.